The AzuraCast Update Service includes a single installation of AzuraCast on a single Linux server.
The SSH user that you provide us with needs to have permission to run docker and docker-compose commands.
This service does NOT include making sure customizations via a docker-compose.override.yml or customized docker-compose.yml are correctly working after an update.
The server must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Recommended)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Debian 10 "Buster"
- Debian 9 "Stretch"
The server must meet the minimum system requirements for AzuraCast:
- A 64-bit x86 (x86_64) CPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 20GB or greater of hard drive space
- A computer/server capable of running Docker
- Must NOT use OpenVZ or LXC if server is a VPS / VM