The AzuraCast Migration Service includes migrating a single installation of AzuraCast from one Linux server to different one.
The SSH users that you provide us with need to have permission to run sudo or be the root user.
This service does NOT include making sure customizations via a docker-compose.override.yml or customized docker-compose.yml are correctly working after the migration.
The servers must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Recommended)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Debian 10 "Buster"
- Debian 9 "Stretch"
The servers must meet the minimum system requirements for AzuraCast:
- A 64-bit x86 (x86_64) CPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 20GB or greater of hard drive space
- A computer/server capable of running Docker
- Must NOT use OpenVZ or LXC if server is a VPS / VM